Venue: Council Chamber - The Guildhall. View directions
Contact: Anna Martyn Tel 023 9283 4870 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcast: View the webcast
Apologies for absence
Declarations of interest
1. To seek approval from Cabinet Member for Housing and Preventing Homelessness to acquire the buildings known as Viking Court and Shootpool to provide 24 units of accommodation.
2. To seek approval of a capital spend of £3,250,000 to acquire and refurbish the 24 units of accommodation to be held in the Housing Revenue Account
RECOMMENDED that the Cabinet Member
1. Approves Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Capital Expenditure of £3,250,000, to deliver 24 units of accommodation.
2. Delegtes authority to the Director of Housing, Neighbourhood and Building Services in consultation with the Director of Finance and Resources & S151 Officer to agree the use of either Grant funding or 141 receipts to support this acquisition.
3. Delegates to the Director of Housing, Neighbourhood and Building Services to apply for any grant funding to support the acquisition.
4. Delegates to the Director of Housing, Neighbourhood and Building Services in consultation with the City Solicitor to enter into contracts and grant agreements as needed to support the acquisition.