Venue: Virtual Remote Meeting. View directions
Contact: Karen Martin 023 9284 1704 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcast: View the webcast
Declarations of Interest
Election of Chair and Membership Changes
To Inform Schools Forum of the initial determination of the Dedicated Schools Grant budget (including individual schools budgets) for 2022-23 and to seek the necessary approvals and endorsements required.
It is recommended that Schools Forum:
(1) Endorse the initial determination of the Schools Budget for 2022-23 as set out in Appendix 1.
(2) Endorse the 2022-23 Special School, Inclusion Centre and Alternative Provision Places as set out in Appendix 2.
(3) Endorse the 2022-23 Element 3 Top-up values for Special Schools, Inclusion Centres, Alternative Provision settings and Mainstream schools, as set out in Appendix 3.
(4) Endorse the Early Years budget as set out in Table 1 and Appendix 1.
(5) Endorse the proposal that any carry forward of balances from 2021-22 to be used to assist with the revenue costs associated with the planned increase in high needs places, the continued introduction of the funding reform changes and fund any potential financial pressures arising during 2022-23.
(6) Endorse the approach to distribute the supplementary funding through agreement with special schools and alternative provision settings as set out in Section 9.