Venue: The Executive Meeting Room - Third Floor, The Guildhall, Portsmouth. View directions
Contact: Anna Martyn Tel 023 9283 4870 Email: email@example.com
Apologies for absence
Declarations of interest
RECOMMENDED that the minutes of the meeting held on 29 November 2023 be approved as a correct record.
To update the Health and Wellbeing Board on how we are working towards being an age-friendly city.
RECOMMENDED that the Health and Wellbeing Board
1. Note the outcomes of the activity audit;
2. Support ongoing work as set out at paragraph 4.2 to establish gaps in provision and formulate recommendations to address these.
To introduce the Annual Report 2022-23 of the Portsmouth Safeguarding Children Partnership (PSCP) on the effectiveness of multi-agency early help and safeguarding arrangements for children inPortsmouth.
To present the Homelessness Strategy which details Portsmouth City Council's approach to understanding and responding to customers and residents who face homelessness.
RECOMMENDED that the Health & Wellbeing Board
1. Notes the new Homelessness Strategy 2024 - 2029;
2. Notes the Five Strategic Aims of the Strategy and the next steps to develop action plans;
3. Notes the change in emphasis of the previous partnership board and identifies where HWB partners can engage with the partnership and the working groups to achieve the strategic aims;
4. Promotes the strategy and its aims with HWB partner organisations.
Positive Relationships - Health & Wellbeing Strategy thematic update
There will be a verbal update at the meeting.
To provide information on how Portsmouth City Council is developing its family hub model and share information around the services it is delivering and how it will meet the needs of children and families at a local level.
University of Portsmouth - Making Contextual Offers
There will be a verbal report at the meeting.
To inform the Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB) of the Combatting Drugs Partnership (CDP) work over the past year.
RECOMMENDED that the Health and Wellbeing Board note the annual report.
To provide an update to the Health and Wellbeing Board on the air quality and active travel priority of the Health and Wellbeing Strategy.