The purpose of the report for information by the Director of Housing, Neighbourhood and Building Services is to understand the impact of the provision of additional community wardens and to update the Cabinet Member on the funding situation.
The purpose of the report by the Director of Culture, Leisure & Regulatory Services is to provide clarity in respect to Portsmouth City Council's (the Council) Food Safety Operating Plan (the Plan) for 2019 / 2020 by providing:
· a profile of food businesses in Portsmouth
· the scope of the Food Safety Service and demands made on it
· the delivery of the service in terms of food premises inspections
· operational procedures to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and consistency of approach
· a review of performance in 2018 / 2019 and a summary of key activities identified for 2019 / 2020.
RECOMMENDED that the Cabinet Member approves the 2019-2020 Food Safety Operating Plan.