Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) approved the actions as set out within Section 8 of the report, namely the:
• development of Council wide processes, guidance and templates for the comprehensive implementation of POCA frameworks across all PCC services;
• use of risk assessed POCA interventions wherever possible;
• setting up of a £50,000 reserve to offset against costs incurred during the process of pursuing actions via the Courts in respect to criminal proceedings and POCA activities.
(2) Asked that regular update reports be brought to the Cabinet Member for Community Safety's decision meetings.
Report author: Richard Lee
Publication date: 11/03/2020
Date of decision: 10/03/2020
Decided at meeting: 10/03/2020 - Cabinet