Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) Agreed to introduce administration fees for Appointeeship services from Monday 06 July 2020.
(2) Agreed to set the weekly fees at the following rates for the financial year 2020-21 from the above date:
For clients in residential care - £4.00
For clients in community based care - £10.00
(3) Agreed to the mitigation arrangements in the case of hardship as set out in paragraphs 5.20 and 5.21.
(4) Agreed that the proposed fee rates above, will be inflated annually in line with the inflation rate applied to the Adult Social Care fees and charges from the financial year 2021-22.
(5) Noted the proposed community support and engagement process as detailed in section 7 of the report.
Report author: Richard Webb
Publication date: 11/03/2020
Date of decision: 10/03/2020
Decided at meeting: 10/03/2020 - Cabinet